Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend in Review - March 23rd to 25th



Hello my loves...just a quick posting as I am dashing between parties in London City.  I am having to get changed in the back of a taxi as we speed through the streets.  The life of a blogger can be so hectic at times.  Thankfully, the taxi driver knows me well - he has had me in the back of his taxi a few times now...so to speak.

So anyhoo...hectic weekend.  Friday was Best in Pirate at Bar Soho and Best in Red at Madame Lala's London Revue.  Saturday was Best in Yellow at World's End pub, Best in Tart in Regent's Park and Best in Comic Book Hero at Lezbo.  And Sunday was Best in 1960s in the brand new cellar bar beneath Compton's pub and Best in Armed Forces at Lezbo.

The tribute concert on Saturday was the ever popular Tina Turner.  A stunning set, amazing performances from Tina and the band and a great audience made for an excellent night.

I had my camera with me so managed to get a few snaps.

'Tina Turner' and her band, The Ike-ettes
Tina, up close and (very) personal
Not a bad looking audience (from this distance)
The new cellar bar below Comptons
Okay kiddies, my taxi has reached it's destination...I'll keep you posted of events.  Yeah I know you are probably at most of them, but you will doubtless be too drunk to remember what happens!  Have a good week!



No comments: